>> Download the Golf Tournament Flyer
It's that time again for some golf, barbecue, and camaraderie, with a little competition to keep it interesting.
- Four Person Scramble: We will again be playing a Four Person Scramble which allows even new golfers to enjoy the day. In a Four Person Scramble, all four team members tee off on each hole. The team then selects the best-positioned ball and each player plays from that position. Once a ball is holed, the hole is over. Men will play from the blue tees and ladies from the red. This format gives every golfer, regardless of skill, a chance to participate and contribute. Everyone enjoyed the speed of play and “fun for all” format last year.
- Team Competition: Put together a team, or two or three teams, and compete against each other and for one of the top three trophies for the three lowest scoring teams. You can even award your own trophy for the winning team among the foursomes you sign up or perhaps you want to challenge some of your business competitors. The four person scramble format encourages “having fun” so you can invite clients or fellow employees who aren’t good golfers. They may like to get out occasionally and then, and have to reveal their own scores or handicaps. Use your imagination to create your teams, i.e., a company’s security supervisors against client representatives (sure, you’ll let the clients win); one company team against another team for the company trophy/prize, or one company against another company they compete against for business or bragging rights.
- Individuals: If you are not lined up with a team, sign up as an individual and we’ll team you up with others who aren’t on a team. The objective is to have everyone, good golfer or duffer, have a fun day and contribute to the John P. Manning Leadership Fund.
- Barbecue: Fabulous steak and chicken barbecue will be served in the deluxe function room.
The last eight years sold out so don't miss out! Book your spot EARLY!
Thursday, June 19, 2014, 7:45am
Wayland Country Club
121 Old Sudbury Road
Map / Directions
Cost / Registration:
$130.00 / Golfer (includes golf, cart, dinner)
$500 / Foursome
- Foursome w/Hole Sponsorship - $625 / foursome
- Hole Sponsorships - $150 / hole sponsorship
- Sponsor Gift Bags - $250 SOLD!
- Sponsor Lunch - $250 SOLD!
- Sponsor Breakfast - $250 SOLD!
To pay by check, please use the PDF form.